Voici une liste de questions proposés par les élèves :
- Would it really be possible to live without freedom of speech ?
- Could democracy exist without freedom of speech ?
- If freedom of speech didn’t exist, could you protest against freedom of speech ?
- Do you defend all forms of speech, such as propaganda ?
- Don’t you think it’s important to express what you think ?
- Is freedom of religion possible without freedom of speech ?
- Would you really be able to vote freely without freedom of speech ?
- How could you criticize the government if you don’t have free speech ?
- Shouldn’t we prevent children from hearing obscenities ?
- Does freedom of speech allow offending religious beliefs ?
- Should we allow extremist groups to express their views ?
- Is the development of critical thinking possible if you don’t allow ideas to be discussed ?
- Do we have to limit freedom of speech in order to fight against racism ?
So : what do you think ?